Now hiring: Full Time Die Maker / Die Repair
Arnold Tool & Die 48800 Structural Drive, Chesterfield MI. 48051 (586) 598-0099
Established in 1969, Arnold Tool & Die is a highly experienced production stamping manufacturer in the USA. As one of the leaders in manufacturing, we have come to understand the expectations of our domestic and international customers through more than 50 years of experience.
We are currently seeking:
Die Maker / Die Repair Apprentice with minimum 2 years’ experience, however we are willing to train the right individual. This is a day shift, 40 hours a week position. A successful candidate will be responsible for performing die maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and building dies for production.
- Perform die maintenance, repairs, and troubleshoot production tooling using toolroom equipment.
- Perform in press die repairs.
- Build dies for production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills (CAD Experience Preferable)
- Able to operate vertical mills, lathe, drill press, and surface grinder.
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Able to read both die detail prints and production part prints.
- Possess a positive attitude, self-starting, pay attention to detail, and be a team player.
- Must be able to follow both verbal and written instruction, and follow established procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Competitive wages depending on experience.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- 401(K) Program.
- Ancillary benefits – Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability.
- Paid Vacation Time.